Thursday, May 21, 2009

Marco Rubio: This is the type of senator we need!

The National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) has endorsed Florida Governor Charlie Crist for the 2010 Florida US Senatorial race. Marco Rubio is the guy Crist will be running against in the Republican primaries. I have one question for the NRSC, .... ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR @#$%ING MINDS?!? Charlie Crist supported the Stimulus Package! This is the same mush headed thinking from the Republican leadership that gave us John McCain in 2008.

Watch the two videos below. If you like what you see, then support Rubio and send a clear message to the NRSC that you do not support their ideas of what they think a Republican ought to be. Join the Not One Red Cent movement. The Republican leadership takes the base for granted. They use our money, our leg work and our vote, but completely ignore our issues and beliefs. The only way to get their undivided attention is to hit them in the pocketbook.

I for one would much rather go down in flames (doubt it) supporting a candidate who supported my beliefs, than waste my time supporting yet another RINO. I want candidates who stand in bold and stark contrast to the governing class of tax and spend elitists now infesting Washington. We will never get back to a government that is for the people and by the people without electing REAL PEOPLE, and Marco Rubio sounds like real people to me!





3 comments:

The Conservative Lady said...

I see you found more info on Marco Rubio. That's good. It's important that we promote people like Rubio (who don't get much national attention) by posting about them and spreading the word. As I mentioned in my blog, along with the FL Senate race, the New Jersey Governor's race is another example where the more conservative candidate (Steve Lonegan) needs exposure. It's great that people are starting to pay attention to this stuff. It's about time.
I like your blog.

Clifton B said...

TCL:

I have been reading up on Rubio and the more I read the more I like. You are right, we bloggers will have to do the heavy lifting and spread the word about him.

I agree about Lonegan. As a NJ voter, I will be supporting him over Chris Christie.

The Conservative Lady said...

And I as a FL voter, will support Rubio. I am a former NJ voter who still lives there in the summer, so you and I both know NJ is in need of good leaders.

Related Posts with Thumbnails