Thursday, May 28, 2009

Move over Letterman & Leno, here comes Biden!


If Obama took Biden aside for his joke about Valerie Jarrett, then he is going to kick Biden's ass for this one! Doesn't poor Old Joe know that Obama and his handlers are sensitive about the whole teleprompter thingy? I had suggested in an earlier post that Biden should get a teleprompter, to save himself from all those gaffs. I guess I was wrong, nothing can help poor Joe.

What is kind of funny, is that not too long ago, I read an article that late night comics were having trouble coming up with joke about Obama. I thought, my God are they blind? What about the teleprompter! Jeeez, there is already a very successful blog devoted to TOTUS! Perhaps they should consult Old Joe for material, he doesn't seem to have a problem finding any.

If it was for the fact that Joe Biden is a heartbeat away from the presidency, he would be the perfect comic relief for the four year tragedy we face.

2 comments:

The Conservative Lady said...

What's really funny is that the Fox News story following Biden's teleprompter gaffe was about hair loss. We all know about Biden's "plugs"...Rush calls him "plugs Biden".

Clifton B said...

TCL:

You are a sharp one, I did not even make that connection! I like the video 10x more now! Thanks for the new chuckle.

Related Posts with Thumbnails