Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Little girl at Obama’s Town Hall was a plant


Remember the little girl who asked Obama about those signs saying mean things?

"As I was walking in I saw a lot of signs outside saying mean things about reforming healthcare. How do kids know what is true and why do people want a new system that can help more of us".

Well it turns out she was *gasp* another Obama Town Hall plant!

From the Boston Globe:

Julia's mother was an early Obama supporter in Massachusetts during the presidential election, so she had previously met First Lady Michelle Obama, the Obama daughters Sasha and Malia, and Vice President Joe Biden.

Mother’s Facebook page tells no lie:


You can read more about Obama’s little plant at Michelle Malkin and Gateway Pundit.

I also found this link to a video of Obama supporters being bussed to the event, yeah no astroturfing going here (h/t HotAir Pundit)

I am sure we will be hearing about more plants from Obama's Town Hall. For a illustrated history of Obama's organized plants, visit Michelle Malkin here.

Via: Memeorandum

Via: Michelle Malkin

Via: Gateway Pundit

Via: HotAir Pundit

Via: Boston Globe

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

This does not surprise me at all. From the beginning Obama had plants all over the media. Even the interviews he did were scripted. Obama cannot function without a script. One of the very reasons I call him .... EMPTYSUIT

Unknown said...

Check out Kevin Jackson New book The Big Black Lie and His interactions with the Libs on YOUTUBE!

Anonymous said...

Check out Kevin Jackson New book The Big Black Lie and His interactions with the Libs on YOUTUBE!

Anonymous said...

Saw this on another blog, and will repeat what I said there. Shocked, just shocked Obama would stoop so low.

Oh, sorry - not shocked.

Jess said...

I knew I smelled something fishy when I heard that girl's comments on the Savage Nation last night. What a crock.

You've got a great blog, I enjoy reading it. I see you are a Herman Cain fan too--another PLUS!

Keep up the good work, I enjoy reading it!

Jess

One Ticked Chick said...

It's no surprise that the Portsmouth town hall was packed with Obama supporters, that was to be expected. But using a child as a shill is really pathetic.

D S Reif said...

Clifton,
You do a great job. I've got you linked up to Perennis. Just put up an essay "J C Watts for President".
www.dsreif.blogspot.com

Good Luck my friend

Stogie said...

J.C. Watts is another great conservative. I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.

Great reporting, Clifton.

Stogie said...

Clifton, about the plant -- I can almost imagine we'll see Obama's daughters in the audience wearing blonde wigs and Groucho Marx glasses, called on "randomly" to voice their praise of Obamacare!

It couldn't be more obvious!

Clifton B said...

emptysuit:

You are so right. Notice how without the teleprompter he stuck his foot in his mouth with that Post Office analogy?

Clifton B said...

Edward & Anonymous: Already did.

Clifton B said...

Conservative Scalawag:

It is typical elitist mentality. She totally forgot that it is the little people who have to vote her in next time.

Clifton B said...

Jess:

What a crock.

Perfect description! Thanks for coming to ABC, come back often!

Clifton B said...

One Tick Chick:

We should not be surprised by the child plant. Remember that video during the campaign where the little kids were singing to dear leader Obama.

Clifton B said...

David S. Reif:

I will add Perennis to my blog roll. Will be by to check out your Watts post.

Clifton B said...

Stogie:

Obama's daughters in the audience wearing blonde wigs and Groucho Marx glasses, called on "randomly" to voice their praise of Obamacare!

ROTFLMAO! If they thought that would turn this nightmare around, I bet they would give it a try.

Stogie said...

Clifton, based on our conversation here, I decided to make a cartoon of it. See my site for the result.

However, I would never use Obama's daughters for satire or any other purpose, so I used his wife instead!

One Ticked Chick said...

Clifton I had forgotten about that. Obama, his handlers and cronies, will stoop to any level to achieve their objectives. It really makes my stomach turn.

Related Posts with Thumbnails